Thursday, October 8, 2009

Warning: Flagrant Profanity

There is always some sick and twisted son of a bitch flaunting it in my face! I work in sales for a fortune 500 insurance company. I received an email today sent to my office and a neighboring office with the following message...


CONGRATULATIONS TO
CHRIS AND HIS WIFE, BECKY
NUMBER 5 ON THE WAY!!!



Really? There is a dumbass that exists that thought this email would be appropriate to send to 75 people in a professional setting? Why stop with our 2 offices, why not send it to the entire goddamn company? Because jesus christ, we are all just beaming with joy for Chris, Becky, and Cinco.
And why wouldn't we be gloriously happy for Chris, Becky, and Cinco? They have been blessed with the fertility of bunnies and I am just a cranky infertile. So please, continue sending out the most ghey images of sparkling teddy bears, and don't mind me while I go out on Mental & Nervous claim.

I just threw up in my mouth.

My response: Please remove me from your distribution list, you fucking retard.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, UGH!

kelley said...

please tell me you really sent that
<3

AnxiousMummyto3 said...

Hi sweetie I am so sorry, I can just imagine your heart sinking to the floor when you read that. They are totally insensitive and your profanity is not offensive-it is required in a situation like this!!! Don't worry your turn will come. Big Hugz
love Rosie
PS. Thanks for your lovely comments in my blog