Thursday, December 17, 2009

Birth days

Friends, the day of my birth was yesterday. Someone tell me please when the numbers start going in reverse... .... ... anyone? ...

Flo, at the DMV, kindly reminded me that the weight number never goes down either... thanks Flo. At least she's honest, right? Yes, she is an honest 65 year old woman with her tires slashed. Happy holidays Flo!

Let's be frank, getting older blows for many reasons. I know, you just blacked out from shock, right? I'll give you a minute if you need to get some paxil for the ingenuity of my most recent revelation.... Bring some back for me too...

There isn't really any stellar news to report this week. We've upped the Clomid to 100mg. 5 Follicles made, but on Day 14 they are still not ready to be triggered with an injection. WTF, right?

If I had a biography it would be titled "WTF." Because I love WTF, OMG, BFF. And, why not?

Double the clomid is double the fun. Because half the hot flashes is just never enough.

It was a whopping 18 degrees here in the northeast this morning as I was on my way in for the bazillionth vagi cam appointment this week, and having the hotflash of a lifetime. I rode all the way there with the sunroof open. No jacket. I shit you not. I can't wait to up the dose to 150mg next month.

If I can get this hotflash to last for another 4 months, this winter may not be so bad.

Clomid: Chaos, migraines & hot flashes predominate - my work here is done.

Me: whore.

This is the priceless information that would go in my book.

2 comments:

women's health tips said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kelley said...

dont let anybody tell you five follicles isnt enough (unless you are hoping for the potential of quintuplets)

i know you've read my crap
but just to update you:
clomid didnt work;
iui was out;
ivf and icsi were our plan of attack;
then cycle cancelled for poor response even with ivf meds;
and donor egg discussions began
...sigh

with the next more aggressive protocol i produced three plus a potential one follicle

two of the three were empty
(which means we got one!)
the fourth was a cyst
but then another yet undetected tinier follicle was found and it too had a mature egg

im happy to tell you anything i can that might help

but screw anybody who thinks 12, 17, or 24 follicles is something to celebrate

i mean, good for them - whatever... but its NOT NECESSARY

now ... am pregnant with twins.
four follicles, two eggs, two babies

it can be done