Monday, February 8, 2010

Cocktail sauce anyone?


It appears as if I am growing seafood. I'll bring the shrimp cocktail to the next girls night out.

We're up, we're down, we're all over the board. Our initial due date was 9/14, then they moved it up to 9/20, now today it's back to 9/17. They've changed it so many times, I'm SO confused! She said, "Oh yes, our dates are plus or minus 5 days." Oh, okay. bah!

Today the bug is measuring at 8w6d, heart rate ticking away at 174 bpms:).

I'm getting closer and closer to being able to stop taking the vagi vitamins, aka Prometrium. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous about this. What if my body/placenta isn't producing progesterone on it's own? What if aliens take over the earth? What if Baby Gap stops carrying the preshus lady bug girl clothes before I find out if the bug is a girl or a transvestite drag queen lady bug dressing boy? Because my body has functioned so perfectly up until this point, right?

I'd love to know if any of you have been through the vagi vitamin detox, or know any one that has. Am I worrying for nothing? Or should I be worrying?

2 comments:

AnxiousMummyto3 said...

I haven't done the vagina detox honey, so I can't contribute on that one. But I have to say that pic is soo beautiful! Yes they always look like a little seahorse tpe thing :) I say buy the bloody lady bug clothes and keep the receipt. Does Baby Gap not accept returns? Don't worry about the due date changing thing, I think that's pretty normal and the measurements and heart rate seemed awesome! SOOOO happy for you keep growing that little bug :)

Miss Tori said...

I like your little shrimp! Pretty soon, it'll look like a huge prawn!

Hey, I've got something for you on my blog, so stop on by.