Thursday, January 7, 2010

The bug

As of today the bug is measuring 4 weeks:)

When I had the original blood work done on Tuesday the levels were 14. My doctor thought they were on the low side.

I had follow up blood work done this morning to ensure my hcg levels are doubling normally.

I'm happy to say that the numbers have more than doubled. They've gone up to 65:)

We're not out of the woods yet. I'm having another blood draw on Monday. If those come back normal we'll be looking good. She said I'd have an ultrasound at 6 weeks to completely rule out another ectopic.

I'm starting to allow myself to get a bit excited. At this point with the ectopic I was having bad bleeding and cramps. So far this time I haven't had any of either *knock on wood*

Thanks for the well wishes:) I wish I could bottle up my good luck lady bug and send it to each of you!

2 comments:

kelley said...

ooooooooooooooooo
so happy for you
gasped as i read your last post
congratulations ladybug ~
*fingers crossed for doubling*
k

AnxiousMummyto3 said...

Hey darling. I am just still finding out about this now. I am sorry I didn't comment before am having computer issues. Please don't think I didn't comment for any other reason!!! This is sooo great I'm so happy your levels are doubling. Take care