Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Memoirs of a vagi-cam

I casually made the suggestion to my vagi-tech that it may be time for me to invest in my very own vagi-cam. She said that would run me an easy 300k. An ice breaker. As if I need one with this woman, she's seen my vag more times than my wax lady at this point (mostly because, oh yeah, I don't have a wax lady).

She leads me into the room, tells me I know what to do. I agree that yes, I do know what to do, but... Today is Day 3... She says, "not to worry, it's just the same, except you'll want to take your tampon out." Right, because I don't want it to become a nose plug.

You guys were right it was nothing at all. Nothing to even give a second thought. Clomid starts Friday and goes through tuesday, days 5-9. Oh, and my fun cyst has doubled in size. Clomid should be like a nice jolt of steroids for it. Fun! Next vagi-cam: 1 week.

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I totally want to buy myself an entire ultrasound machine. Not only could I do my own testing, but I could have such fun playing with it. Anyone want to see the inside of the dog?