Monday, May 11, 2009

I'll take potpourri for $200

I had another appointment with my psychologist last week. I went alone this time. It was good. She really helped me understand that my lack of control over what happened and my lack of control over the future is what is giving me so much anxiety. I’m not exactly sure how to fix that yet, but I’m sure she’ll help me. She suggested setting aside time for myself each day. I haven’t done it yet, but I’d like to.

I finished the garden…

The peonies are my favorite. Keith brought me the biggest most brilliant bouquet of flowers I’ve ever seen yesterday with peonies. He is so sweet, the most wonderful husband in the world.
Also, Saturday my ectopic pregnancy trust box came (great timing!). I got a couple t-shirts, pins and cell phone charms. I wore one of my t-shirts all day yesterday.

No comments: